Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 40 years’ experience. Today, our approximately 2000 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management.
Visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
POSITIONED FOR GROWTH
Our harsh environment semisubmersible drilling rigs are highly advanced and among the best performers in the market.
We are looking for competent, experienced and motivated people to join our high-performing team
Do you have the drive and motivation?
Project Planner , Onshore
- Technical education as an engineer or equivalent. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of theoretical education
- Relevant experience from offshore projects is advantageous but not a requirement
- Relevant experience as a Planner is an advantage
- Knowledge to equipment and systems within Planning
- Participate in CTR activities and tenders both in studies and projects.
- Participate in and manage project planning, execution and evaluation of projects.
- Participate in reporting and check of reports, documents and drawings.
- Ensure that specific requirements from authorities, client and Odfjell Drilling are accommodated.
- Report cost, progress and deviations in project to client and Section Leader.
- Preparations of project plans.
- Establish and perform progress planning with trends and consequence analysis.
- Participate in bids and tendering work.
- Performance responsibilities for position
- Active contribution in project work, development and implementation of planning software and work processes. Participate in planning, revisions, updating and reporting of measures to ensure the necessary supply, continuity and further development of skills
- Ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the company’s guidelines and procedures
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnel’s competence and personality:
COMMITTED – SAFETY CONSCIOUS – CREATIVE – COMPETENT – RESULT ORIENTED