Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 40 years’ experience. Today, our approximately 2000 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management.
Visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
POSITIONED FOR GROWTH
Our harsh environment semisubmersible drilling rigs are highly advanced and among the best performers in the market.
We are looking for competent, experienced and motivated people to join our high-performing team
Do you have the drive and motivation?
Lead Digital Maintenance Engineer,onshore
- Higher technical education (MSc, BSc or equivalent). Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant work experience related to ERP architecture or integration towards ERP system.
- Proficient within SQL programming and Power BI tools
- The position requires a high level of competence within project execution
- Knowledge of change management, maintenance processes and lean management.
- Good understanding of Machine Learning, Condition and Predictive Methods within Maintenance
- Good team and communication skills
- As the working language is English, good oral and written English skills are required.
The main objective of this position will be to utilize opportunities within sensor data to optimize and improve maintenance management and processes to increase reliability and safety and reduce opex cost.
- Support on IT architecture from sensor data to ERP system
- Develop and maintain database for capturing, monitoring and process sensor data
- Responsible for application programming interface (API) from 3rd party to and from ERP system
- Responsible of establish models for; Machine learning, Condition Based Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance
- Challenge established work processes to improve efficiency by means of data management and BI tools
- Responsible for maintaining and facilitating high quality reports and print forms within ERP system
- Support and develop tools and reports for improved Operational Intelligence and Decision Support.
- Responsible for B2B integration between Odfjell Drilling ERP system and customers or clients systems
- Assist project and or Operational preparations management in planning and execution / building new maintenance programs.
- Assist Senior Maintenance System Architect in software improvement projects and updates
- Assist in corporate digitalization initiatives
- Responsible for projects related to digital maintenance initiatives
Performance responsibilities for position
- Contribute to make value out of our data
- Contribute to awareness of data quality and structure in the organisation
- Improve work processes
Client relations (internal and external)
- Contribute to provide excellent customer service
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnel’s competence and personality:
COMMITTED – SAFETY CONSCIOUS – CREATIVE – COMPETENT – RESULT ORIENTED