Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 40 years’ experience. Today, our approximately 2000 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management.
We continuously look for talented people to share the exciting challenges in the global oil and gas industry. Visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
MODU are seeking personnel in the following positions for manning of our fleet
As a part of our continuous improvement process, the manning of our units is under constant evaluation. In order to secure safe and efficient operations in the entire fleet and also to secure experience transfer between our units, positions will no longer be given towards a specific unit, however as a part of the MODU fleet. In that respect we emphasize that candidates should be prepared to serve on international conditions for a period.
As a part of the evaluation process, the company will perform an evaluation throughout our entire fleet and the preferred candidates will be offered the position where the company believes we best can utilize the candidate’s skills and experience.
• Electrician shall satisfy formal education in compliance with international maritime regulation for Electro Technical Recourse.
• ETR certification STCW A-III/7
• Additional competence related to rules and regulations, electrical installations in hazardous areas and rig system training.
• Satisfy requirement for high-voltage competence on mobile offshore drilling unit with system voltage above 1000 VAC
• Systematic familiarization/Competence Assessment(s) for position
• Documented relevant experience from Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
• 3 years experience or more as Electrician
• Fluent written/oral Norwegian and English language