Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 40 years’ experience. Today, our approximately 2000 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management.
We continuously look for talented people to share the exciting challenges in the global oil and gas industry. Visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
Project Controller GBS - Temporary position
Due to an upcoming activity within our department we request temporary assistance within Project Control.
Expected hire period June 2018 – 30.09.2019. Location is Kokstadflaten 35, 5257 Kokstad.
- 3-5 years relevant education within finance and accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience within financial and accounting processes, including project controller experience
- Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial processes
- Proactive and highly developing communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, service oriented and task focused
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Forecasting, cost monitoring and reporting
- Provide expert functional guidance to the project on the cost control issues across the life cycle of the project
- Preparation of weekly & monthly internal project & portfolio cost reports and phasing analyses.
- Provide guidance and checking documents before issuing Bids, PO's, VO's and VOR's to clients and suppliers.
- Liaise with project planners in the preparation of projects & portfolios
- Prepare invoices on time and reviewed prior to issuing to Client in accordance with agreed contracts
- Produce & co-ordinate weekly & monthly project & portfolio cost reports for Client including VOR’s and VO’s
- Prepare monthly accruals for Client
- Ensure accurate and timely close-out of projects
- Ensure adherence to the contract/project administration procedures
- Active participation in areas of improvement within project services
Questions regarding the temporary position, please contact VP Finance & Business Management MODU - Ørjan Lunde.