Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 40 years’ experience. Today, our approximately 2000 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management.
We continuously look for talented people to share the exciting challenges in the global oil and gas industry. Visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
Odfjell Drilling Technology has approximately 75 dedicated and QHSE-oriented resources serving the following areas: Platform maintenance, Drilling engineering services including EPCI, MODU and fixed installations, New build projects, Yard stays, Technology projects & improvement processes.
Within our business unit Odfjell Drilling Technology we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer at our office in Bergen. We are looking for an experienced “can do” candidate that is motivated by challenges in a hectic working environment.
- Planning and establishing of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) in internal and external rig and platform projects
- Maintenance projecting in single- and multidiscipline projects, including documentation verification, technical/material hierarchies, analysis and maintenance content
- Cooperation with the customers in order to optimize the CMMS and minimize down time related to CMMS software (SW) issues
- Extensive and advanced use of SW-tools (e.g. MS Excel) in development and modifications of the CMMS
- Participate in preparation and review of reports, documents, drawings and SW systems
- Cooperation with other technical disciplines related to Maintenance
- Contribute in developing the discipline
- Perform surveys, onshore and offshore, when needed
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience, long experience can compensate for lack of theoretical education.
- Experience with Mobile Offshore Units and fixed platforms
- Expert user in Excel and preferably experienced user in databases like MS Access
- Experience with project deliveries
- Preferably experience with maintenance of Offshore Units
- Experience with relevant laws, regulations and standards
- Experience with CMMS and maintenance planning, preferably IFS and SAP
- Background as system software developer and/or experience with introduction and conversion of data in CMMS
- Committed, motivated and safety conscientious
- Creative and constructive
- Determined and result oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Norwegian and English as a minimum
- Team player and developer
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Extensive computer skills
We can offer:
- A professional environment with diversified tasks
- The group is facing new challenges that open up for good professional and personal development
- Extensive course programs
- Project management course/general management training
- Competitive benefit package with regards to wages, offshore compensation, insurance and pension plan
- Mobile telephone and home internet connection
- Welfare benefits such as company cabins, subsidised training etc.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and good working environment
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnel’s competence and personality:
COMMITTED – SAFETY CONSCIOUS – CREATIVE – COMPETENT – RESULT ORIENTED
The company emphasises in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background.