Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 45 years’ experience. Today, our approximately 2700 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management. We are an organization with long experience from harsh environments in the North Sea.
We continuously look for talented people to share the exciting challenges in the global oil and gas industry. Although the company is known for experience and expertise, we know how to appreciate innovation and new thinking.
Join us for the future; visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
Nurse / QHSE Coordinator - Modu
Odfjell Drilling is manning for potential new-build project - Are you ready to join the adventure?
• Norwegian Registered Nurse preferable specialized in, or education/practice experience
in emergency medicine/ anesthesia/ intensive care
• 3-5 years documented in handling medical emergency and pre hospital experience
• Must be qualified at all times according to Odfjell Drillings Competence Matrix and
authorities’ requirements/regulatory demands for the position
• Speak and write fluent Scandinavian and English language
• Computer skills to be able to handle tasks relevant to the position
• Competence and experience within follow-up on working environment
• INTERACTION AND PERSONAL SKILLS
• Good communication skills
• Be able to handle critical and stressful situations
• DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The nurse must be fully committed to Odfjell Drilling’s Vision and core values, and
actively promote same
• Must be fully committed to work in accordance with Odfjell Drilling policies and
• Nurse shall assist management (employer), employees, working environment committee
and safety representatives in creating safe and healthy working conditions.
• Nurse is responsible to safeguard all legislative requirements for emergency medical and
• The nurse practices his/her medical activities under supervision of the Responsible
• Doctor (FAL), and reports to the FAL with regards to medical activities, to OIM on a daily
basis, and as per the Company prevailing organizational
• The nurse is obliged to inform OIM about all health related matters that might impact on
the safety of individuals and others on board
• The nurse shall actively participate and contribute in the QHSE-activities onboard the Rig.
COMMITTED – SAFETY CONSCIOUS – CREATIVE – COMPETENT – RESULT ORIENTED
The company emphasizes in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background.
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnel’s competence and personality.